Register For More Information
Cash on Cash
HEDGE AGAINST INFLATION WITH
LONG TERM CASH FLOW IN CLASS A LOCATION
The Lyon is a 127 unit 11 story multifamily project located in a premium downtown location.
With lower risk fixed rate leverage (67% LTV) this project is perfect for investors looking for more security and a conservative investment, yet desire strong upside.
With the addition of 3 new units, upgraded amenities and improved management, we expect an average $138/unit increase in rents and with further upside potential.
Completely renovated units to A Class standards, a skyline terrace, complimentary coffee bar, fitness studio, bicycle storage and on-site parking availability make it appealing to long-term renters.
Located in the desirable Des Moines market which is the #1 Hottest Cities for Jobs.
A+ Location in the rapidly growing East Village neighborhood of Des Moines – the building overlooks the downtown skyline over the Des Moines River with an incredible view of the golden dome of the State Capital.
- Purchase Price: $18,250,000
- CapEx: $1,500,500
- Current Occupancy: 96%
- Units: 127
- Commercial Space: + 6,390sf of commercial/retail space (2,250 sf of which will be converted to 3 apartments)
- Current Average Rents: $1.69/sf
- Projected Average Rents: $1.92/sf
- Targeted Hold Period: 7 Years
Lyon is a beautiful property, in a stellar location. All units have been upgraded to Class A finishes in 2016, with 24 additional units built in 2018. Therefore, the focus will be on improving operations by adding onsight management, improving the resident amenities, and adding 3 units by converting existing retail.
Upgrades & Upside Includes
- Modern paint on exterior, including modern painted murals.
- Upgrade entryway interior & exterior
- Adding 2nd Floor Hot tub & city overlook hangout area for residents.
- Add 3 Units by converting 2,250 sf of vacant retail into three 700sft 2bd/1ba apartments
- Upgrade Gym & Fitness Area Amenities
- Plus opportunity to add up to 7 new units (excluded from proforma)
Planned renovations are expected to increase in-place rents by a blended average of $138, or 13.5% higher than current in-place rents.
A Great Place to Live
45% Population Growth Since 2000
Excellent Market Fundamentals
97% 3-Year Projected Average Occupancy
Access to Top Employer
Renowned DSM Insurance, Finance, and Healthcare Employers
118% 3-year Projected Absorption
Limited Future Supply
1 Project Under Construction in a 5-mile Radius
#13 Best Place to Live
Don’t wait too long, this sponsor’s previous deals were
oversubscribed within days after the webinar launched!
REGISTER FOR MORE INFORMATION
This deal is open to Non Accredited Investors for a Limited Time Only before the deal opens to the public.