Register For More Information
Cash on Cash
MESA VERDE APARTMENTS
Below Market Value
This fantastic, long-term, value-add opportunity consists of 276 units.
Purchased off-market, direct from seller, who’s owned the property since 1975.
Property is below market on average $383 per month compared to renovated units and 10-15% below as-is units, leaving significant upside potential.
Property is well-located 10 miles outside of Denver in a great neighborhood surrounded by A-Class & B-Class apartments, making the rental pricing even more compelling for renters.
The Team has significant experience in renovation, repositioning, and returning powerful returns to investors across Denver.
We have a powerful, vertically integrated team with decades of construction management experience.
- Current Occupancy: 97%
- Units: 276
- Purchase Price: $64,051,640
- CapEx: $3,873,200
- Current Rents 1,208 (Units range 10-15% below market As-Is)
- Projected Rents: $1,337 ($1,591 with Utility Bill Back)
- Refinance & Return Capital: Targeted in Year 3 & Year 7
- Targeted Hold Period: 7-10 Years
After 46 years of ownership, with nearly 20 years since the property has been upgraded, there is room for improvement. Through property renovations and enhanced management, we project improving net operating income and in turn create strong returns for investors.
- The Value-Add plan would include renovations on all 276 units with the addition of 4 units.
- The inhouse construction team plans to add a clubhouse with a gym, repair and replace the roofs as needed, repave the parking lot, along with exterior paint and general improvements.
Top Place To Live
Ranked as the top place to live in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report, the city of Denver is home to over 705,439 residents (as of May 2019).
An estimated 2.9 million people live in Denver Metro as a whole, with more people moving to the area each year, as this number is expected to grow by 12.6 percent over the next five years, compared to 3.7 percent nationally.
Currently 100+ people are migrating to the city each day. The Denver Metro accounts for over half of the population in the entire state of Colorado, which is home to an estimated 5.5 million people.
Don’t wait too long, this sponsor’s previous deals were
oversubscribed just days after the live webinar!
REGISTER FOR MORE INFORMATION
This is only Available to Accredited Investors.